A Joint Venture Manufacturing Plant
- Obligation OMR 30 million.
- Establishment of a manufacturing facility with local partners.
- Obligor has carried out a feasibility study the results of which support the proposal.
- Obligor will provide some funding & equipment.
- Local investor will co-invest alongside Obligor.
- Training and knowledge transfer by providing external trainers
- Products manufactured locally will be fed into the Obligor's international supply chain at agreed levels.
- Feasibility Study carried out costing OMR 50,000.
- Cash investment of OMR 500,000.
- Plant & equipment provided valued at OMR 500,000.
- Training and knowledge transfer by providing instructors at a cost of OMR 100,000.
- Level of sales agreed at OMR 100 million over the period of the project agreement.
- Number of Omanis trained agreed at 100 in skilled positions.
- Number of Omani jobs to be created agreed at 150.